Welcome to The Norfolk Broads Forum
This is THE Worlds Largest Forum devoted to the Norfolk Broads, here you can discuss issues about the Norfolk Broads. Or just somewhere to chat with others interested in the Norfolk Broads area.
quote:"...... To make it easy for you G.C i'll even add them up for your first total:- ......."
Dont work like that Charles. I put them on a spreadsheet under each name
Please do join in. Its just for fun (but also to show how much The Broads are used) we do keep a count at the top of the page (which will be updated at the end of this month when I give the figures to Richard for the past two years).
For all others that havent joined in before, the rules:
1. Days AFLOAT on The Broads. This does not include working on your boat in your garden, but working on it while it is in the water does count.
2. The only area that counts is The Broads. i.e. we had a Scout camp in Nottingham last August but those 9 days afloat didnt count for me.
3. Only add your days AFTER your trip. Adding them before the trip can get confusing, and you wouldnt want to confuse me more than necessary (shurrup Griff).
4. You dont have to be on your own boat to qualify.
5. If both husband/wife are members please include the "other" names that have had days afloat.
Fat bloke in bright yellow buoyancy aid.
Forum Girly Swat 20 Mar 09, 15 May 2009, 23 Oct 09 and 3 Jan 2010.